There is no such thing as asymptomatic Hyponatremia. We were all taught this in medical school and residency, but what are the problems of leaving your serum sodium a little on the low side?
Based on many different studies both observational and randomized ie: SALT-1 and SALT-2, below are 5 of the more common and ominous risks associated with Hyponatremia especially, a Sodium <130 meq/L
1. Increased risk of osteoporosis-bone disease
2. Increased risk of falls and hospitalizations
3. Increased risk of kidney stones
4. Increased risk of confusion/lethargy/weakness
5. Increased risk of mortality-dying
The good news is there is a simple, safe, and effective way to get your sodium back to normal with UreaAide!
Check it out here click the button below